GCSE English Literature Activity Pack
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- SPaG and vocabulary practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Engaging companions to GCSE set texts provide a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities, covering all aspects of the text.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on areas such as: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives. Differentiated worksheets provide support for weaker learners and challenge high achievers, allowing your whole class to reach their potential.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
The perfect companion to our Study Guides.
Select a product below for full details and to view an inspection copy.