A Taste of Honey: Activity Pack for GCSE (first teaching 2015)
This engaging companion explores the dramatic, linguistic and contextual features of Delaney's engrossing play.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities for every scene. Carefully structured activities, including close reading, imaginative writing tasks and SPaG practice, are written with Ofsted in mind.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives. The fantastic structure makes the pack suitable for all abilities, with differentiated worksheets linked to aspects of Bloom's taxonomy.
High quality, with imaginative, creative activities. L Wilford, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer (of legacy spec. edition)
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and creative writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Drama, spoken language and SPaG practice