Animal Farm: Activity Pack for GCSE: Endorsed
Get to know the rebellious residents of Manor Farm and explore this much-admired novella. Bursting with typically Orwellian symbolism and intrigue, it’s a great text for keeping your whole class involved.
Whether it’s analysing the persuasive techniques of Squealer’s rallying speech or writing a newspaper article on ‘The Battle of the Cowshed’, this pack has all the stimulus you need to revolutionise your Literature lessons!
Really useful, very comprehensive and a breath of fresh air! C McDonough, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Spoken language and SPaG practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
- New! Unseen comparison practice (OCR only)
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
Animal Farm is endorsed for the 2015 GCSE OCR English Specification.
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class. An ideal complement to the Study Guide for this text.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.