Macbeth: Activity Pack for GCSE: Endorsed
The wide variety of activities means it could be adapted to suit all abilities and engage pupils when individual classes have a wide and diverse range of interests. S Freeburn, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
This Study Guide is endorsed for the 2015 GCSE Edexcel English Specification
A tragic Shakespearean classic, showcasing the destruction of tyranny alongside dashes of romance, ambition, murder, betrayal and suicide, this engaging GCSE set text companion provides a diverse collection of ready-to-use activities, covering all fascinating aspects of the play.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Spoken language practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every scene is explored through a range of thought-provoking, highly visual tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Setting • Themes • Language • Form • Structure
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class. An ideal complement to the Study Guide for this text.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7270)|
|'This is an excellent resource. It is a highly detailed combination of lessons plans, worksheet resources, teaching ideas and links to further resources. It is very clearly segmented into pre-reading, reading, post- reading a further research. It is a highly engaging resource and could potentially save many hours of planning. It is also linked to GCSE Assessment Objectives throughout. This resource is an absolute gem!' - L Morris, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
|'It provides a one-stop shop for relevant, comprehensive and engaging activities and resources for students of all abilities.' - L Richards, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
|'I liked the simply differentiated scene by scene resources, which make for easy differentiation in a mixed class.' - P Town, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|