Telling Tales: Short Stories Anthology Activity Pack for GCSE AQA
Telling Tales, the varied and engaging short story collection, is a rewarding option for your modern text. This companion provides a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities, covering all aspects of the anthology.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on:
Characterisation • Language • Themes • Setting
- Bring the threads together with guidance on linking the stories.
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.