Never Let Me Go Activity Pack for GCSE
Challenge students to appreciate the nuances of this influential, debate-provoking text with a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities covering all aspects of the text.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10791)
Very detailed and would support a teacher in delivering the text.
Includes tasks that address different learning styles.
It is also possible to use it as a supplement for independent study.
I like the detailed questions on the chapters.
A useful resource.
It is written by someone who clearly knows the text well, and will be useful in supporting students' revision and consolidation of the text.
I like the jokes and puns (dystopiYA or dystopiNA!) and think students will respond well to this.
The short answer questions can be used for consolidation of chapters. The longer tasks can be used by teachers to create tasks for the classroom.