An Inspector Calls: Podcasts and Activities for GCSE English Literature
12 engaging debate podcasts and follow-up activities exploring the key themes and techniques used in An Inspector Calls. Carefully designed to meet all AOs for the 2015 GCSE (9–1) English Literature specifications.
All debates provided as ❶ audio podcast (mp3) on CD and ❷ paper transcript.
Bring classroom discussion to life!
- Key topics (e.g. context, language and genre) of the play discussed through various scenarios and viewpoints
- from a struggling student and their teacher, to an entire class discussion, to a director and cast!
- Consolidation questions and discussion prompts check understanding and encourage higher-level questioning
- Exam-style questions develop key essay-writing skills and prepare students for the exam
- Full indicative content provided for easy marking and to check students are on the right track