Exam Practice for AS and A Level AQA German
Original texts or recordings followed by A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all A Level Year 2 topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 AQA specification.
Very useful, thorough and practical
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by AQA – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 36 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (8534)
The listening texts are challenging and have ‘meaty’ content which relates well to the prescribed themes, whilst also exploring different aspects to those covered in the textbooks. They are clearly written by a native speaker and are of very high quality. The exercises on the texts are varied and challenging.
Very useful, thorough, practical resource. Saves a huge amount of time.
I think it is very useful for teachers as an extra resource, especially as we haven't got any past papers to use. It can be used solely by students, or one could ask students to do the listening at home so they can practise the skill of listening to a passage at their own speed, and then the transcript could be used in the classroom for the final task or for any further vocab/topic exploitation. Perfect [match to the specification].
What do teachers say about this resource? (6384)
I really like this resource on the whole as it offers a range of texts on different topics, which can be used as either a revision tool, consolidation or homework. It also gives a variety of response types for the learner as in the exam. I particularly liked the authentic nature of some of the texts, which makes the reosurce both current and relevant.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6932)
Very useful. It covers all topic areas and all aspects of the listening exercises required at A Level. I have used this resource extensively throughout the course.