Exam Practice for AS & A Level AQA French
Original texts or recordings followed by A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all AS / A Level topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 AQA specification.
Fantastic... ticked all the boxes as far as level, exam technique, vocabulary and content are concerned
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by AQA – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 36 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (9169)
I loved it. It's as if it were written by the exam board itself. The author is clearly very familiar with the specification, and has worked hard to find or create texts that are relevant to the topics required for the exam and mirror the style of exam questions that are found, especially the summary question which is a new style of question which is less easy to find practice on.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6829)
I thought this resource is fantastic for exam practice and ticked all the boxes as far as level, exam technique, vocabulary and content are concerned. This is perfect for practice just before the exam or as an end of topic assessment. It will save a lot of time looking for appropriate texts touching on those topics and aspects of French culture and society. Another good point is that the exercise [types] are identical to those of the new AS specification sample exam papers.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7467)
Very useful, clear to use and a time saver... The texts are at the right level of difficulty and questions mirror exam-type questions. Excellent practice for the forthcoming exam. It will save you time trolling through the internet for relevant and interesting [content].
What do teachers say about this resource? (7420)
[Would you purchase this resource?] Yes, absolutely. A very good resource; exercises match the style of the sample assessment material on the AQA website and I like the variety of topics.
Very good. Great texts on various subjects that develop students thinking and understanding of French differently.
Great practice paper with differentiation possible. Very well structured and very useful for independent learning. Mirrors perfectly the new spec.