Revision Podcasts for GCSE AQA PE
Outstanding audio podcasts in question-and-answer format covering every topic from both papers of the AQA GCSE PE (9-1) specification (from 2016).
- Questions tailored to the exam to focus students on the information needed for each specification
- Broken down into individual topic areas – support customised revision plans
- 3 levels of differentiation – Bronze, Silver and Gold – ensure the most effective revision for each individual student
- An alternative way of revising – perfect for auditory learners
- Photocopiable checklists provided to focus students’ revision schedules and ensure every question is covered.
- Physical Education
- First teaching 2016
- Paper 1: The Human Body and Movement in Physical Activity and Sport
- Paper 2: Socio-cultural Influences and Well-being in Physical Activity and Sport
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Movement Analysis
- Physical Training
- Fitness and Well-being
- Socio-cultural Influences
- Sports Psychology
- 2018 exams
- first teaching September 2016.