A Level English Mind Maps
A3 mind maps with activities provide a dynamic and visual addition to set text study at AS and A Level.
Encourage focused and creative analysis of key ideas with the combination of notes and activities. Ideal for learning, revision, and developing independent thinking:
- Visually appealing, concise summaries of essential literary
- Topics include: context, key chapters, language, structure & form, characterisation, themes, key quotations, genre, literary interpretations and critical reception
- Stimulating write-on activities to ensure engagement
- Including completing mind maps with key information and quotations, discussion prompts, character studies and much more!
- When completed, mind maps provide valuable revision posters
- Suggested content and answers provided for a selection of tasks
Makes texts accessible for all abilities and learner types:
- Breaks complex ideas down into manageable and interesting formats
- Helps make links between ideas, and aids recall of key points
Select a product below for full details and to view an inspection copy.