GCSE Eduqas Unfamiliar Listening Homeworks
10 ready-to-use homeworks specially designed to boost skills for the unfamiliar aspect of the Eduqas GCSE Appraising exam.
Great questions and clear answers... the level of questioning at GCSE standard is well judged
- Links to recordings on Spotify so that students can access these at home
- Self-contained homeworks including score extracts
- Questions written using exam command words and in exam style to build confidence
- Clear tasks which students can complete independently at home
- Key GCSE vocabulary emphasised throughout for continual reinforcement
Comprehensive and thorough!
Plus: Full answers for easy marking!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9763)
It is a listening resource that saves me hours and hours of time.
Great questions and clear answers... The comparison questions are particularly strong... The level of questioning at GCSE standard is well judged - just the right level of difficulty with a nice mixture of easier and more challenging questions.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9533)
The questions are concise and well structured. There is a nice variety of question type clearly mirroring Eduqas exam methodology at just the right level of difficulty... Comprehensive and thorough!