An Inspector Calls: Weaker Learner Support Pack
Aim 1 – Engage weaker learners with the text
Characters speak directly to students to summarise the plot before and after reading the play.
Aim 2 – Support their understanding of key literary
Worksheets include stimulating and well-pitched activities to engage students with main events, all key characters, major themes, form and structural features, and language. Also includes a supporting PowerPoint presentation!
- Full answers included
- Original illustrations
Aim 3 – Consolidate their knowledge ready for the exam
Essay-writing advice, a whole-text quiz and a revision mind map ensure students are fully prepared for the exam.
- An Inspector Calls
- Component 1: Exploring Modern and Literary Heritage Text – Section A: Modern Prose
- Drama Unit 2a: Literary Heritage Drama and Contemporary Prose
- Edexcel Component 1 Section B: Post-1914 British Play or Novel
- J B Priestley
- Paper 2 Section A: Modern Prose or Drama (Modern Texts)
- Unit 2a, Post-1914 Prose/Drama