Course Companions for GCSE AQA Design Technology
Detailed notes on the 2017 GCSE AQA specification, highly specific to each material category. Covers every point of the specification in a student-friendly way.
- Comprehensive, accessible notes in manageable sections and varied formats to keep students engaged.
- Packed with diagrams and illustrations to facilitate understanding – perfect for visual learners!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined throughout.
- Plenty of AQA-style and end-of-topic questions to test understanding.
- Detailed marks scheme – great for self-assessment and quick marking.
Matches the spec. order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
- 3.1 Core Technical Principles
- Course Companion
- ecological and social footprint
- forces and stresses
- GCSE AQA 9-1 Design and Technology
- scales of production
- selection of materials or components
- sources and origins
- specialist techniques and processes
- stock forms
- surface treatments and finishes
- types and sizes
- using and working with materials