Course Companions for GCSE AQA Design Technology
Detailed notes on the 2017 GCSE AQA specification, highly specific to each material category. Covers every point of the specification in a student-friendly way.
- Comprehensive, accessible notes in manageable sections and varied formats to keep students engaged.
- Packed with diagrams and illustrations to facilitate understanding – perfect for visual learners!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined throughout.
- Plenty of AQA-style and end-of-topic questions to test understanding.
- Detailed marks scheme – great for self-assessment and quick marking.
Matches the spec. order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
What do teachers say about this resource? (8910)
'The content is pitched just right for GCSE. The information is of high quality. The questions throughout are suitable for checking learning. The diagrams/drawings are very good. I think the keywords are excellent – having them separated within a defined box on the same page as where they are mentioned is great.' - D Smith, Teacher and independent Reviewer
- 3.1 Core Technical Principles
- Course Companion
- ecological and social footprint
- forces and stresses
- GCSE AQA 9-1 Design and Technology
- scales of production
- selection of materials or components
- sources and origins
- specialist techniques and processes
- stock forms
- surface treatments and finishes
- types and sizes
- using and working with materials