Topic on a Page for GCSE (9–1) AQA D&T
Highly visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters break down all of the key content for the GCSE (9–1) AQA specification.
Each topic summary is provided as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks for structured revision (lower- and higher-ability versions included – perfect for progressive activities or differentiation)
A concise overview of all aspects of the topic...
...really like the activity posters which can be used in a wide variety of ways
- Concise notes cover all the key terminology and knowledge students need for the exam.
- Diagrams and images facilitate understanding and retention of information – perfect for visual learners!
- Homework and extension tasks inspire further learning.
Plus! All posters fit together to reveal a product lifecycle – demonstrates clear links between key topics.
What do teachers say about this resource? (9417)
Really pleased with this resource... It is very versatile. Many different uses for teachers, and also students as they can colour in, cut out, highlight and add notes to the pages to help them revise. The missing gaps sheets are really helpful and differentiated. I gave these as revision guides for students; many of them put them up at home and look at them every day.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8903)
Really lovely... gives a concise overview of all aspects of the topic. It is concise and clear. Great layout to show a wide and complex topic in brief and clear focus points. Really like the missing gaps sheets too which can be used in a wide variety of ways, like quick check focus at the end of lessons. I was able to give it to my class as a home revision tool – most of them put them up at home and felt quite proud to receive them.
- GCSE AQA 9-1 Design and Technology
- 3.1 Core Technical Principles
- Topic on a Page
- Mind Maps
- surface treatments and finishe
- sources and origins
- using and working with materials
- stock forms
- types and sizes
- scales of production
- specialist techniques and processes
- Revision Posters
- selection of materials or components
- forces and stresses
- ecological and social footprint