Topic on a Page for GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition
25 visual and engaging A3 photocopiable revision posters covering all of the key theory content of the WJEC GCSE Food and Nutrition specification.
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless examples to encourage effective application to the food industry.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
It will be useful for students to have 19 pages of concise notes, in comparison to a 200 page + textbook during revision
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Partially complete write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
What do teachers say about this resource? (8593, 8594)
On the whole, I think this resource is well matched to the course specification. Going through the resource and specification the vast majority of the points have been met. The resource is also very user friendly and could be used with both KS3 and KS4. The thing that I liked most about the document is that it is very user friendly. The document is summarised in a way that provides students with just the information they need to pass the exam, while also being exciting enough to spark the imagination of others to complete further research. I think this resource is fantastic.
Topic tests link well to topic on a page. Great revision material.
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Diet and Good Health
- Food Commodities
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Topic on a Page
- GCSE Topic on a Page
- GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition (3560)
- Principles of Nutrition
- The Science of Food
- Topic on a page for Food
- Unit 1 Principles of Food and Nutrition
- Where Food Comes From