Topic on a Page for GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics
- Countless examples to encourage effective application to the food industry.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
- Summary poster giving at-a-glance overview
- Write-on activity poster with focused and varied tasks
What do teachers say about this resource? (8593, 8594)
On the whole, I think this resource is well matched to the course specification. Going through the resource and specification the vast majority of the points have been met. The resource is also very user friendly and could be used with both KS3 and KS4. The thing that I liked most about the document is that it is very user friendly. The document is summarised in a way that provides students with just the information they need to pass the exam, while also being exciting enough to spark the imagination of others to complete further research. I think this resource is fantastic.
- The Science of Food
- Where Food Comes From
- Principles of Nutrition
- Diet and Good Health
- GCSE WJEC Food and Nutrition (3560)
- Unit 1 Principles of Food and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Topic on a Page
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Topic on a Page
- Cooking and Food Preparation
- Food Commodities