Exam Practice for AS and A Level Edexcel Spanish
Original texts or recordings followed by AS or A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all AS/A Level Year 1 or A Level Year 2 topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Edexcel specification.
A comprehensive resource that matches the A Level listening paper. Perfect for revision or to use when putting together internal assessments
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Edexcel – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 36 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (6925)
It's invaluable! I can use it to create assessments for my students that test them as they would be tested in the real examination. With hardly any other resources available for the new specification, this resource (along with the listening practice) has really helped me this year.
Well done, this is an absolutely fantastic resource, very useful. I like the topics, the content, the structure of the activities, the use of synonyms and focus on interesting idioms, the use of false friends in context, the range of texts, the fact it uses literary texts too.
I liked the resource as the articles are fresh and up-to-date
What do teachers say about this resource? (7390)
It's invaluable! Do not hesitate to buy the reading exam practice and the listening exam practice. I will certainly be snapping up the Year 2 versions when they become available.
Well done, a very well structured and put together resource!!! The tasks are typical of exams in terms of format so students know what to expect and can build on their skills. I really like how the resource incorporates specific vocabulary and some nice idioms (estan por las nubes). I find it incredibly useful that there is room for both peer and self assessment.
It is a very good resource as it allows additional practice on the themes studied during the AS. I can see that the author has based the activities on specimen material released by the examination board.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8554)
A comprehensive resource that matches the A Level listening paper. Perfect for revision or to use when putting together internal assessments. It is worth the money – it will save you time and ensure that you are providing your students with authentic exam practice.
The tracks use a good range of vocabulary used so will enhance students vocabulary skills. It also provides a lot of background information about the topics which is useful for the speaking exam preparation.
- A Level Edexcel Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel Listening Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel Spanish (9SP0)
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Listening
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Listening Exam Practice
- A Level Spanish
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Reading Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel Spanish Reading
- A Level Edexcel Reading Exam Practice