Exam Practice for AS & A Level Edexcel German
Reading and Listening
Original texts or recordings followed by AS or A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all AS/A Level Year 1 or A Level Year 2 topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Edexcel specification.
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Edexcel – so students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries – make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for peer-assessment
Very well written and thoughtfully chosen texts
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 36 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
The students feel reassured with their listening skills
- Includes: factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
What do teachers say about this resource? (9981)
The resource gives students the opportunity to practice exam style texts at a similar level of challenge on the topics that appear in the exam. Resources in this format and at this level of challenge are difficult to come by, making this a very valuable tool for teachers. The vocabulary used is at a very advanced level and gives pupils the opportunity to expand their comprehension skills and range of vocabulary. Overall it is a very well prepared resource which meets the need for A-Level students and teachers for more reading resources and will be of great value to teachers and students.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8535)
Very helpful resource. Very well written and thoughtfully chosen texts. The students feel reassured with their listening skills.
The texts are all very high-quality and meet the specification very well, using a range of topical and other high-level vocabulary.
What do teachers say about this resource? (8486)
I really enjoyed reading the texts; they’re very illuminating about specific aspects of German-speaking culture and have clearly been written by a native speaker. It’s interesting and fun whilst also being mapped to the AS topics.
- A Level Edexcel German Exam Practice
- A Level German
- A Level Edexcel German (8GN0)
- A Level Edexcel Listening Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel German Listening Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel German Listening
- A Level Edexcel German Reading Exam Practice
- A Level Edexcel German Reading
- A Level Edexcel Reading Exam Practice