Differentiated Homeworks for GCSE Edexcel Spanish
Facilitate independent learning with these comprehensive, ready-to-use homeworks for GCSE Edexcel Spanish! Differentiated, stand-alone worksheets cover every topic in the 2016 specifications and provide carefully structured support to reinforce learning:
I particularly like how the resource has differentiated exercises for all the spectrum of student levels
- Three levels of differentiation – set homework appropriate to the needs of each student!
- Each worksheet builds upon a wide range of skills, from vocabulary and reading to grammar and writing
- Plus! Translation into both English and Spanish
- Full answers provided for easy self-, peer- or teacher marking
- Consolidate and build upon knowledge and skills already learned – no additional teacher input required!
- ‘Mix and match’ as homeworks, cover lessons, end of topic revision or classroom-based learning tasks – ultimate flexibility
- Meet the demands of the 2016 Edexcel specification and give students all the necessary tools to succeed in their exams
What do teachers say about this resource? (8282)
As a teacher I particularly like how the resource has differentiated exercises for all the spectrum of student levels. It fully meets the demands set out by the new GSCE Spanish specification. I would also say the first worksheets provide a nice transition from Key Stage 3 to GCSE.
The worksheets clearly show a correlation between the vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing skills. They foster the development for sound analytical skills. Social media is a part of a student’s life so including Facebook, WhatsApp and emails as a part of the activities helps the student to apply the target language in situations outside of the classroom setting.
- GCSE 9-1 Edexcel Spanish (1SP0)
- GCSE Edexcel Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE Edexcel Differentiated Spanish Homeworks
- GCSE Edexcel Homeworks
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Foundation
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Higher
- GCSE Edexcel Spanish Homeworks
- GCSE Homeworks
- GCSE Spanish
- MFL Differentiated Homeworks