VAK SPaG Activity Pack for 9-1 GCSE English Language
A multisensory resource that puts learning styles at the forefront of teaching.
A wonderful variety of activities... Students will have a lot of fun! J Clarke, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic activities provide full coverage of Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (AO6) while supporting all your GCSE English Language students. Easy to adapt to your existing schemes of work or dip in and out of whenever you need an engaging and sensory activity!
30 worksheets include:
- A primary activity focusing on one of the three styles of learning with supporting resources and indicative content where needed.
- Teacher’s notes including further ideas on how to extend or adapt the activity depending on class size or for extra variety!
- Plus! Extension tasks to push high achievers!
- auditory learners
- GCSE AQA English Language
- GCSE Edexcel English Language
- GCSE Eduqas English Language
- GCSE OCR English Language
- GCSE WJEC English Language
- independent learning
- kinaesthetic learners
- language analysis
- spelling, punctuation and grammar
- visual learners