SPaG Topic on a Page for GCSE English Language
Covers the essentials concisely!
Visually stimulating A3 photocopiable revision posters cover all of the spelling, punctuation and grammar content of the 2015 9–1 GCSE English Language specifications in a student-friendly way.
I love how much useful information is packed onto one page! This resource will be immensely useful for all topics and will easily complement any of the exam specifications... I will definitely purchase it when it becomes available! T Gladwin, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Each topic summary is provided (in both A3 and A4 format) as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks for structured revision
- Concise notes covering all of the need-to-know terminology – crucial for hitting top marks in AO2 and AO6!
- Carefully designed to support students’ visual understanding.
- Plus! Exam-style questions with annotated exemplars – puts SPaG revision into practice!
- Hand out at the end of the course or topic for revision and consolidation
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or homeworks
- Display in classroom or use as place mats as visual cues
A clear, comprehensive guide to key SPAG terms that students need to be familiar with for the new 9–1 GCSEs… After using this resource students would be much more confident in using key terminology and understanding how language works. This acts as a step-by-step guide of what to look for in reading and what to use in writing. A Wellard, Teacher and Independent Reviewer