Homeworks for GCSE English Language
‘An excellent resource and a must-have for any English teacher!’M Georgiou, Head of English and Independent Reviewer
Homeworks provided in two fully differentiated formats:
- Scaffolded activities and useful tips provide weaker learners with extra support
- ‘Advanced Learner’ sheets with less scaffolding and more extension tasks to challenge the most able
20 ready-to-use, easy-to-set homeworks logically structured to supplement the teaching of the 2015 GCSE English Language specifications. These stand-alone homework sheets provide a variety of engaging tasks to build knowledge and confidence, and develop vital written and analytical exam skills across the fiction and non-fiction papers.
- Overview table directly linking each homework to the AOs to support curriculum planning and mapping.
- Engaging worksheets with clear learning outcomes, varied extracts and imaginative activities to encourage language analysis.
- Packed with analysis practice and exam-style questions that ‘mimic the exam entirely’ to progressively develop skills from identifying and summarising information to original writing.
Indicative content for every homework – ideal for easy marking!