Revision Activities (Reading & Writing) for AS AQA Spanish
All AS Level AQA grammar points covered!
This comprehensive guide provides helpful grammar recaps, revision tips skill-based exercises and exam-style questions to help students revise for the reading and writing exam sections.
The resource is a valuable addition to the course book and will save the teacher much work
Skill-specific worksheets for the six AQA topics on:
- Vocabulary: topic-based exercises enable students to enhance their lexical skills
- Grammar: easy-to-understand recaps strengthen knowledge of grammar – with worked examples and practice exercises
- Reading: level-appropriate texts and exam-style questions give students targeted exam practice
- Text lengths match AQA sample assessment materials
- Translation: revision from and into the target language with vocabulary and grammar structures found in the exam
- Plus, collaborative and engaging group activities for students to revise together, such as board games and story writing
Use as exam revision, in class or as homework!
What do teachers say about this resource? (8054)
I very much liked this resource. I thought it was a comprehensive exposition of the grammar and vocabulary defined content. There is a range of differentiated exercises which give support to the student initially and ultimately challenge linguistically. All of the major grammatical "big" topics were comprehensively covered using a range of different exercises.
It is very clearly focused on the requirements of the examination, with vocabulary exercises and also with grammar. The resource is a valuable addition to the course book and will save the teacher much work, whilst getting the pupils to do their own vocabulary work. They can also apply their grammar in different contexts and practise translation skills.