Exam Preparation Packs for GCSE Edexcel
This is an excellent resource in every way and would save a teacher hours of work especially at the moment when there are so few past papers and little exemplar material available... Best of all is the detailed work on examination responses, the chance to self mark and the focus on the AOs. P Town, S Griffin, Teacher and Independent Reviewer (An Inspector Calls version)
Apply set-text teaching to the exam with these focused companions, specifically tailored to the exam board.
Three structured steps to build success:
- At-a-glance topical summaries cover key points in an easy-to-digest format
- Revision activities consolidate knowledge through quizzes, mind mapping, quotation analysis, close reading and more!
- Exam Preparation
- Essay-focused exercises build planning and writing skills and improve exam technique
- Exam Practice
- Plenty of original exam-style questions give practice in all areas – great for mock exams
- Worked-through example takes students through planning, drafting and completing an essay in manageable steps
- Sample essays with annotated versions and activities demonstrate how to improve grades
Includes annotated sample essays!
Plus! Student-friendly self- or peer-mark scheme and suggested answers for all activities. Tasks can be set in class or for homework to enhance your revision schedule.