Textual Analysis Packs for AQA AS/A Level
Boost students’ confidence in analysing unseen texts of all types with rich and comprehensive packs of notes, extracts, activities and exam-style questions. Get students comfortable with unseen extracts and thinking about audiences, purposes, genres and themes!
Packed with content!
For each text type:
- Helpful introductions covering all of the need-to-know language theory and terminology
Engaging exemplars clearly linked to the AQA
themes of language diversity
- Plus! Annotated versions – supports weaker learners and reduces marking time!
Focused activities for developing key
- Builds up to AQA-style questions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 to apply learning and improve exam technique
Bring it all together!
- Comparison section with activities, bonus texts and exam-style questions for practice hitting AO4
- Detailed glossary of key terms and theories – great for revision
- Indicative content for all questions and activities plus full student-friendly AO mark schemes – ideal time-saver for self-assessment!
Complements our Comprehensive Course Companion range perfectly!