Comprehensive Course Companions for AS / A Level AQA
All in one place! No other resource, including the AQA-approved textbook, covers the relevant theory in this detail.D MacDonald, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Explore language diversity in its various social contexts with this comprehensive pack of notes and theories, engaging student activities and exam-style questions. Flexible format to support your teaching of the new 2015 AQA specification.
Uses a stimulating and relevant range of unseen written, spoken and electronic sources – perfect for the synoptic approach of the new spec!
- Versatile worksheets with regular tasks and discussion points encourage reflective thinking and spark debate
- Methods of language analysis integrated throughout activities
- Varied examples provided and complex theories explained in an accessible way
- ‘Synoptic Opportunities’ help students recognise how the topics merge with, support or contrast one another
Plus Vital Exam Practice!
- Exam-style questions prep students to achieve top marks across the AOs
- Indicative content included