Structured Cover Lessons for GCSE English Language
16 fully resourced, versatile cover lessons ensure high-quality GCSE English Language cover, even for unplanned absences!Structured lessons that supply teachers can pick up easily
- Standalone: All resources provided including answers and examples – great for non-specialists!
- Student-friendly worksheets covering a diverse range of language topics, allowing you to choose a lesson that fits with your scheme of work
- Designed to cover key new GCSE spec requirements across Reading and Writing
- Built-in Extension Tasks and Challenge Tasks ensure even your fastest finishers stay motivated and on-task for the whole lesson
- Plus self-marking checklists to help students target weaker areas independently
All student worksheets packed with innovative and visually appealling tasks from composing Haikus to analysing the language of Dickens and H G Wells!
Lessons include: Responding to Reading; Reading for Information; Writing About a Text; Using Meaningful Vocabulary; Perfect Your Proofreading; Describing in Detail; Creating Setting; Using Imagery; Building a Character