Love in Jane Eyre: Theme Tracker for AS/A Level AQA A
A useful support for students as they prepare for the exam… language, form AND structure are all addressed, giving students ways into the text at all three levels… close analyses of key extracts to show how detailed exam responses need to be. S Owen, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Complement your set-text teaching with these innovative theme-focused resources. Notes, quotes and activities help students analyse their studied novel through the key specification topic of Love Through the Ages.
- Set the scene with introductory notes for both theme and text
- Concentrate attention on relevant features with focused,
- Explore characters, language, form, structure, setting, themes and critical reception
- Quotation analysis pinpoints key ideas
- Literary terms defined in context and in a comprehensive glossary
- Build analytical skills and consolidate thematic application with varied, creative activities – suggested answers included!
- Practise close reading with thematically important annotated extracts and accompanying activities
Presented as an A5 booklet for easy use – a perfect co-teachable companion for study and revision.