Practice Papers for GCSE Edexcel German
Available for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Comprehensive practice for Papers 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 2016 GCSE Edexcel German specification. For each tier, there are three full practice papers, mirroring Edexcel Sample Assessment Materials.
An excellent match to the specification; it uses all vocab, grammar and types of exercises from the 2016 spec
All practice papers meet the requirements of the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
This resource will help students prepare excellently for their exams
- Every specification topic is covered, ensuring that students are familiar with questions on a wide range of issues
- Exam-style role plays, stimulus cards and conversation prompts help students to prepare effectively for the speaking exam
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
What do teachers say about this resource? (6978)
A wonderful resource that will be very helpful to both students and teachers! An excellent match to the specification; it uses all vocab, grammar and types of exercises from the 2016 spec.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7974, 7976)
As all the activities are exactly the same style as the ones in the SAMs, they could not be more appropriate and students will get an excellent feeling for what they can expect in the speaking exam papers.
The exams clearly match what is expected in this exam and reflects the level of difficulty that is anticipated. There are some good support features for teachers that will help them prepare students and deliver the exams.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7988, 7989)
The content is of very high quality and is just at the right level for GCSE students. All activities for the Foundation and Higher Papers are exactly the same style as those in the SAMs and students will be well prepared for the types of questions they will be given in their exams. The practice papers enhance leaning as they cover all Edexcel GCSE topics and use a very wide range of vocabulary and grammar.
I immediately liked the fact that there will be a transcript with each audio and that there is a table to find which track goes with which transcript. I also like the type of questions in the resource as they mirror the questions pupils find particularly challenging in the listening exam. I also like the fact that a mark scheme is included so that teachers can mark it easily or so that pupils could use it as a self-assessment tool.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7977, 7978)
All exercises have been modelled exactly to the Edexcel SAMs, so they definitely fulfil the criteria of the curriculum. The focus is, in my opinion, perfect and this resource will help students prepare excellently for their writing exams.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6977)
Matches the specification extremely well (...) The exercises mirror the ones from the Sample Assessment Materials and will prepare students for the 2018 exams very well. It features a good selection of different types of reading tasks and includes some really nice literary text extracts.
- GCSE Languages Practice Papers
- GCSE German Practice Papers
- GCSE German
- GCSE 9-1 Edexcel German (1GN0)
- GCSE Edexcel German Listening
- GCSE Edexcel Practice Papers
- GCSE Edexcel German Practice Papers
- GCSE Edexcel German Practice Papers: Listening
- GCSE Edexcel German Foundation
- Paper 1: Listening
- GCSE Practice Papers
- GCSE Edexcel German Higher
- Paper 3: Reading
- GCSE Edexcel German Reading
- GCSE Edexcel German Practice Papers: Reading
- GCSE Edexcel German Speaking
- Paper 2: Speaking
- GCSE Edexcel German Practice Papers: Speaking
- Paper 4: Writing
- GCSE Edexcel German Practice Papers: Writing
- GCSE Edexcel German Writing