Revision Podcasts for GCSE OCR PE
Listen anytime, anywhere with
ZigZag Education’s Revision Podcasts for OCR GCSE PE.
Question and answer podcasts have been designed to inspire students and spark advanced learning by presenting content in a natural and informal way, providing an authentic insight into the GCSE PE theory content.
A diverse range of accents and voices provides a variety of questions,
giving students the opportunity to pause, answer and then listen
to the recorded response.
I can tailor papers to suit the need of [my] students, particularly those who may require the bronze before building up to silver and gold
Build confidence step by step…
- Questions tailored to the exam and broken down into individual topic areas to support customised revision plans
- 3 levels of differentiation – Bronze, Silver and Gold – ensure the most effective revision for each individual student
- Photocopiable checklists focus students’ revision schedules and ensure every question is covered
An alternative way of revising – perfect for auditory learners
What do teachers say about this resource? (6945)
Having a large range of questions for certain topics allows for personalised exams, handy for formative assessments throughout the year. I can tailor papers to suit the need of the students, particularly those who may require the bronze before building up to silver and gold. A great collection of extra questions and content accessible tool for your students
What do teachers say about this resource? (6946)
It’s a good resource for students to access on the school system for personal revision.
- 1.2 Physical training
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- Physical factors affecting performance
- GCSE Revision Podcasts
- GCSE PE Revision Podcasts
- GCSE PE
- GCSE OCR Physical Education (J587)
- 2.3 Health, fitness and well-being
- 2.1 Socio-cultural influences
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- Socio-cultural issues and sports psychology