Revision Podcasts for GCSE AQA PE
Listen anytime, anywhere
with ZigZag Education’s Revision Podcasts for AQA GCSE PE.
Question and answer podcasts have been designed to inspire students and spark advanced learning by presenting content in a natural and informal way, providing an authentic insight into the AQA GCSE PE theory content.
A diverse range of accents and voices provides a variety of questions, giving students the opportunity to pause, answer and then listen to the recorded response.
Build confidence step by step…
- Questions tailored to the exam and broken down into individual topic areas to support customised revision plans
- 3 levels of differentiation – Bronze, Silver and Gold – ensure the most effective revision for each individual student
- Photocopiable checklists focus students’ revision schedules and ensure every question is covered
An alternative way of revising – perfect for auditory learners!
- 3.1 The human body and movement in physical activity and sport
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- AQA PE resources
- GCSE AQA Physical Education (8582)
- GCSE PE
- GCSE PE Revision Podcasts
- GCSE Physical Education
- GCSE Revision Podcasts
- Movement analysis
- Physical training
- Use of data
- 3.2 Socio-cultural influences and well-being in physical activity and sport
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Socio-cultural influences
- Sports psychology