Differentiated Translation Practice for GCSE AQA
Available for French, German and Spanish
Tackle this challenging new exam requirement with comprehensive, fully differentiated packs written specifically for the 2016 specifications. Split into:
Excellently conceived... Very well matched to the new specification, all areas and subtopics are covered. S Bridge, German Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Practice section: 19 Foundation and 19 Higher worksheets, with preparation tasks developing useful translation techniques and relevant vocabulary
- Exam section: 12 sets of two-way translation tasks for both Foundation and Higher
- Gradually builds students’ skills and teaches them strategies for translating from and into Target Language – ensure they are ready to tackle any exam text!
- Full coverage of the 2016 specification – topics, grammar and vocabulary mirror the specification
- Exam-style translation mark schemes and model answers – so you know what to expect
- Flexible: ‘Teachers can use the resource as classwork and homework or students can even use it as self-study’ (review from N Booth). Also suitable for exam revision.
Also available for: Edexcel