Differentiated Translation Practice for GCSE Edexcel
Available for French, Spanish and GermanTackle this challenging new exam requirement with comprehensive, fully differentiated packs written specifically for the 2016 specifications. Split into:
- Practice section: 13 Foundation and 13 Higher worksheets, with preparation tasks developing useful translation techniques and relevant vocabulary
- Exam section: 13 sets of two-way translation tasks for both Foundation and Higher
- Gradually builds students’ skills and teaches them strategies for translating from and into Target Language – ensure they are ready to tackle any exam text!
- Full coverage of the 2016 specification – topics, grammar and vocabulary mirror the specification
- Exam-style translation mark schemes and model answers – so you know what to expect
- Flexible: teachers can set worksheets as classwork and homework and students can use them self-study. Plus! Also suitable for exam revision.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (8627, 8628)|
|'I really liked it; I think it's going to be enormously helpful for teaching translation strategies and there are plenty of exercises in there that can also be given to students for independent study. I would definitely recommend this resource to anyone as it would save an awful lot of time with planning. ' J Smith, Head of French and Ind. Reviewer|
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (8609)|
|'It provides excellent opportunities to develop translation techniques and to improve vocabulary. ' J I Ermina, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer|
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7585)|
|"This resource is incredibly useful and very comprehensive, covering a wide range of topics and grammatical requirements, while also teaching students the skills they will need to tackle translation in the new GCSE." S Joynes, Teacher and Independent Reviewer|