Differentiated Exam Practice for GCSE AQA German
Available for Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Give your students the best chance of success come exam time with these comprehensive packs of differentiated worksheets!
This is an excellent and well thought through resource
Candidates will improve key language skills and develop crucial exam technique while becoming fully familiar with the new 2016 specification requirements:
A carefully constructed resource to match the new specification and with relevant material corresponding to the different ability levels
- Full differentiation, with separate worksheets available for foundation and higher – choose worksheets appropriate to the needs of you class
- Each pack broken down by AQA topic with a wealth of varied, exam-style tasks to draw upon – the perfect way to support ongoing study in class and at home!
- All content carefully matched to 2016 AQA Sample Assessment Materials
- Full answers, indicative content and AQA-style mark schemes for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
What do teachers say about this resource? (7965)
The resource is well done and it will definitely help teachers with their teaching, particularly at the beginning of this new spec. I think this is an excellent and well thought through resource for students to practice for the new GCSE specification speaking exam in German. All the AQA topics are covered, which allows students of all abilities to develop their speaking skills as there are differentiated exercises.
The topics of the activities are varied and mirror the specification well. [...] I especially like the differentiated peer assessment sheets, which will help the students to focus exactly on what is needed to gain marks in each specific task of their oral exam and will hopefully lead to more useful use of language when answering each question.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7552)
Very good. It differentiates well between Foundation/Crossover/Higher. Very good for developing confidence in foundation level pupils.
A carefully constructed resource to match the new specification for GCSE German Listening and with relevant material corresponding to the different ability levels of candidates.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7563)
A useful tool for students and teachers to develop skills and confidence in this crucial and challenging skill area. Many will feel trepidation at the prospect of a real writing exam without the props provided by controlled assessment, and a resource such as this can help develop familiarity and confidence.
This is a useful resource, which can be used alongside teaching of the AQA syllabus.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6783)
Very clearly differentiated – students could self-direct or be directed by the teacher. Very useful for individual study – especially the translations into English. Excellent use of vocab from the spec.
- GCSE 9-1 AQA German (8668)
- GCSE AQA Differentiated Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Listening Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Foundation
- GCSE AQA German Higher
- GCSE AQA German Listening
- GCSE AQA German Listening Exam Practice
- GCSE German
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Reading Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Reading
- GCSE AQA German Reading Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Speaking Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Speaking Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Speaking
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Writing Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA German Writing
- GCSE AQA German Writing Exam Practice