Teaching Pack for BTEC L3 Sport
Unit 4 is endorsed for use with the BTEC in Sport Level 3 specification (2016).
Unit 4: Sports Leadership
A complete teaching resource to support you step by step through every guided learning hour from Unit 4 of the BTEC Nationals in Sport.
Simplify your planning and preparation and revitalise your teaching!
- Structured theory and practical lesson plans
– lesson aims, starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks.
Perfect pick-up-and-go resource; featuring:
- 20 structured lessons
- 18 additional lessons for observing, interviewing, researching, practising, presenting and more…
- 6 reusable templates for multiple lesson use and to support lower abilities
- 47 PowerPoint slides
- 2 assignment briefs
- Comprehensive and accessible course notes – cover all of the theory your students need to know to support and complement their assignments.
- Innovative and varied activities inspire students with different learning styles to consolidate learning.
- Original and engaging assignments – covering all assessment criteria for the unit.
- An appendix of additional resources – to support independent study, work experience, guest speakers and more.
Lessons can be taught as a complete SOW, but also stand-alone!