Practice Assessments for BTEC Nationals in Sport
Give your students extra practice in the new External Assessments.
Four original practice papers providing comprehensive coverage of Unit 1 and Unit 2 exams. Carefully constructed and fully cross-referenced to ensure students gain complete exam practice across the AOs!
Everything you need for the perfect practice…
- Unique Part A and Part B case study scenarios
- Question booklet with the six pre-determined questions
- Indicative content and levelled mark schemes for each question
- Plus... Model answers and brief marking commentary – perfect for supporting students’ progress towards top grades
- Mimics the tone, style and format of each paper with similar balance of AOs – perfect for mocks!
- Clear command words – help students to recognise the Assessment Objectives being targeted.
- Detailed mark schemes – including mark breakdown, indicative content and guidance – help students see how marks are awarded.
- Comprehensive spec coverage and accurate AO weightings,
to ensure same level of difficulty as the specimens.
What do teachers say about this resource? (11163)
This is an excellent resource the range of questions are really good and support the pupils in their learning and the opportunities for them to check their understanding. It is good that there are a number of different practice papers rather than the topics being grouped together. I really liked that there were a number of different practice papers already set up and ready for use rather than having to use the questions to make our own exam paper. The inclusion of the mark scheme at the end of each paper is good as it prevents having to go through all the papers and getting the schemes mixed up. The resource will allow the pupils to check their learning on regular occasions without having to repeat questions or topics. The inclusion of the mark scheme at the end of each paper is really good and allows for the learners to be able to check through their learning on regular occasions. The style of the paper is similar to the BTEC exams and therefore will allow the pupils to be comfortable with that approach. The resource uses all of the topics from Unit 1 and presents in the same format as the exam and in the same order, this makes it easier for the pupils to be able to get familiar with the style and to be able to be prepared for the exams and know the format of them.