Differentiated Exam Practice for GCSE AQA French
Available for Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
Give your students the best chance of success come exam time with these comprehensive packs of differentiated worksheets, available for Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing!
Without doubt this is a brilliant resource. I would recommend this to anyone teaching the new GCSE
Candidates will improve key language skills and develop crucial exam technique while becoming fully familiar with the new 2016 specification requirements:
- Full differentiation, with separate worksheets available for foundation and higher – choose worksheets appropriate to the needs of you class
- Each pack broken down by AQA topic with a wealth of varied, exam-style tasks to draw upon – the perfect way to support ongoing study in class and at home!
- All content carefully matched to 2016 AQA Sample Assessment Materials
- Full answers, indicative content and AQA-style mark schemes for easy self-, peer- and teacher assessment
More resources like this please!
What do teachers say about this resource? (6516)
Without doubt this is a brilliant resource and I would recommend this to anyone teaching the new GCSE. Particularly good for the new GCSE style questions, as it includes a variety of question types and literary extracts, which will feature in the AQA specification.
I really liked it - I didn't find a single sheet that I couldn't use with a GCSE group! The material for each topic is engaging and feels authentic and the texts are very well exploited with the tasks. Very impressive, and this will save teachers who are delivering the new GCSEs a lot of time. More resources like this please!
Very useful and well set out – a good spread of topics.
Provides much needed practise in preparation for the new specification. Graded and differentiated practice supports revision using AQA question types.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6556)
Excellent support for practising this skill. Very clearly recorded by native speakers. Clear differentiation makes it easier to find appropriate resource for individual students.
I really liked this resource and the way it is accessible to all pupils taking the new specification. [...] I particularly like the clear differentiation with the challenge aspect too. Allowing all pupils to complete work at their own level without buying a range of different resources.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6679)
The resource will absolutely improve students' preparation and confidence for the GCSE speaking exam. It will expose them to the sorts of questions they could face and will allow them to understand the structure, format and expectations of the examination. It perfectly matches the new specification, including the layout and standard of questions. It covers all of the GCSE topics equally.
Provides much needed practice of this skill related to individual topic areas. Clear differentiation aids planning for individual students. Saves hours of planning, providing wide-ranging practice for this all-important skill.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6680)
Provides very thorough coverage of the new specification so that all areas of the curriculum can be practised.
- GCSE French AQA Differentiated Listening Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA French Foundation
- GCSE AQA French Higher
- GCSE AQA Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA Differentiated Exam Practice
- GCSE French AQA Exam Practice
- GCSE French AQA Differentiated Exam Practice
- GCSE French AQA Listening Exam Practice
- GCSE French
- GCSE 9-1 AQA French (8658)
- GCSE AQA French Listening
- GCSE French AQA Reading Exam Practice
- GCSE French AQA Differentiated Reading Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA French Reading
- GCSE French AQA Speaking Exam Practice
- GCSE French AQA Differentiated Speaking Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA French Speaking
- GCSE AQA French Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA French Writing Exam Practice
- GCSE AQA French Writing