GCSE (9-1) OCR Maths Practice Exam Papers
Available for Foundation & Higher
Build student confidence in Mathematics in preparation for the new 9-1 exams with these unique sets of practice exam papers.
Bigger than ever before!
10 sets; 30 papers per board per tier.
Better than ever before!
- Well-designed papers with clearly worded questions – methodically written and checked by mathematicians and teachers!
- Full specification coverage – all topics covered with the required AO1, AO2 & AO3 weightings
- Matches the exact style of the new exam in terms of structure, cumulative difficulty, question types, new topics, and new demanding problem-solving questions
Versatile!Each paper includes:
- Write-on version – mimics exam layout, perfect preparation for the real thing!
- Non-write-on version – minimise photocopying costs
- A5 booklet versions – great for revision, even smaller copying costs
- Detailed worked solutions support learning with useful commentary, mark schemes and common alternative solutions
Meticulous attention to detail!
- Triple checked for accuracy and question clarity
- Specification mapping ensures all areas of the specification covered and AOs weighted
- Likely question type frequency reflected across the 30 papers; this ensures for example common exam questions occur frequently across the sets
- Level of difficulty modelled to ensure the same level of difficulty as the specimens, which themselves were statistically checked by Ofqual
- Non-write-on versions include optional short work booklets for the occasional questions where writing directly onto the question is useful.
Designed for students and teachers!
- Separate answer column for faster marking!
- Extra detail in workings helps students identify their mistakes and learn effectively
- Common alternative solutions enable students to match their solution to that provided