AQA GCSE Design Technology Practice Papers (2016 Contexts)
2 practice papers with detailed mark schemes, available separately for AQA GCSE Food Technology, Graphic Products, Product Design, Resistant Materials and Textiles Technology.
Carefully tailored to mimic the format and style of the AQA examinations, these papers provide the vital exam practice your students need. Each paper covers a range of topics, with Section A questions supporting the 2016 examination contexts set by AQA.
- AQA Food Technology: High protein main meal products from a variety of cultures
- AQA Graphic Products: Encouraging children to grow fruit and vegetables
- AQA Product Design: Flat pack charity collection boxes
- AQA Resistant Materials: The needs of the elderly when gardening
- AQA Textiles: Textile products inspired by the theme of marine life
- Detailed mark scheme includes example answers and marking guidance