AQA GCSE Design Technology Practice Papers (2015 Contexts)
2 practice papers with detailed mark schemes, available separately for AQA GCSE Food Technology, Graphic Products, Product Design, Resistant Materials and Textiles Technology.
Carefully tailored to mimic the format and style of the AQA examinations, these papers provide the vital exam practice your students need. Each paper covers a range of topics, with Section A questions based on the 2015 examination context set by AQA.
- AQA Food Technology: Pastry products from a local bakery
- AQA Graphic Products: Prototype block modelling of childrens hand held products (wildlife theme)
- AQA Product Design: Structures inspired by natural forms
- AQA Resistant Materials: Task lighting
- AQA Textiles: Garments inspired by science and technology
- Detailed mark scheme includes example answers and marking guidance
Click on the images below to view full inspection copies