AQA GCSE Design Technology Practice Papers (2014 Contexts)
2 practice papers with detailed mark schemes, available separately for AQA GCSE Food Technology, Graphic Products, Product Design, Resistant Materials and for the first time, Textiles Technology.
Carefully tailored to mimic the format and style of the AQA examinations, these papers provide the vital exam practice your students need. Each paper covers a range of topics, with Section A questions based on the 2014 examination context set by AQA.
- AQA Food Technology: Decorated cakes [Inspection Copy]
- AQA Graphic Products: Promoting firework safety for children [Inspection Copy]
- AQA Product Design: Promotional packaging for a drinks container [Inspection Copy]
- AQA Resistant Materials: Storage of computer gaming equipment [Inspection Copy]
- AQA Textiles: Products for teenagers inspired by fairgrounds [Inspection Copy]
- Detailed mark scheme includes example answers and marking guidance
Customer feedback for last year's papers (2013 context):
Very useful, gave a focus to revision and practice for real examination. R Broadbent, Head of DT (customer, FT papers)
An excellent resource which is well-priced and is improving results in my school. A Jones, Head of DT (customer, RM papers)
Extremely helpful, worked well with my groups as it allowed them to check their own theory. K Morris, DT teacher (customer, GP papers)