Differentiated Homeworks for GCSE AQA
French, Spanish and German
Two (smaller) volumes available for AQA French
Facilitate independent learning with these comprehensive, ready-to-use homeworks for GCSE AQA French, Spanish and German! Differentiated, stand-alone worksheets cover every topic in the 2016 specifications and provide carefully structured support to reinforce learning:
An excellent source of high level materials geared towards the new GCSE specification...
- Three levels of differentiation – set homework appropriate to the needs of each student!
- Each worksheet builds upon a wide range of skills, from vocabulary and reading to grammar and writing
- Plus! Translation into both English and target-language
- Full answers provided for easy self-, peer- or teacher marking
...gives well needed practice for all students no matter what their level
- Consolidate and build upon knowledge and skills already learned – no additional teacher input required!
- ‘Mix and match’ as homeworks, cover lessons, end of topic revision or classroom-based learning tasks – ultimate flexibility
- Meet the demands of the 2016 AQA specification and give students all the necessary tools to succeed in their exams
What do teachers say about this resource? (6332)
An excellent resource to develop skills for the new GCSE. Clearly matches the AQA specification, giving exposure to a variety of vocabulary. A very easy format for students to go and work independently. It saves valuable time in order to and give valuable feedback to students. It is clearly differentiated and gives a variety of different activities.
This is an excellent resource which will enhance pupils independent learning when set as homework as well as save many teachers hours of preparation time!
An excellent source of high level materials geared towards the new GCSE specification with new exercises such as the translations from and into English. This gives well needed practice for all students no matter what their level. I quite like the fact that the topics of some of the reading texts are quite current and might be of interest to the students, such as the text on the Barcelona football player Piqué and his wife Shakira from Colombia: it will appeal both to boys and girls. The same topic is then followed up in the next exercises, such as the ones in page 8 which it gives a sense of continuity and it can be engaging and motivating.
I thought it was well thought out, ensuring sensitive differentiation and a consistent pattern, both of which will work well with a mixed ability GCSE group. The focus on translation and grammatical rigour required by the new specification is reflected in this resource through the translation exercises and the systematic consolidation of knowledge of verb forms in a variety of tenses.
I think this is an excellent and well thought through resource for the new GCSE specification. All the topics are covered in sufficient depth and allow students of all abilities to develop their skills. The questions are structured to model ideal answers leading from surface knowledge (vocabulary exercises) leading to deeper levels of understanding by means of written composition and translation. The exercises follow a logical sequence, and I particularly admire the use of writing frames for foundation students to support their writing skills.
I think that the resource is very comprehensive yet concise as it includes the key vocabulary for the main topics for the AQA exam. I liked the references to pop culture and placing the vocabulary in relevant real world examples. I think that the resource is modern and will appeal to young people. I liked the obvious difference in the differentiated works, there was a clear jump with regards to the inclusion of more vocabulary and more tenses to mark a higher work and a foundation work.
I like it as it is thorough in reinforcing vocabulary, reading and writing. I liked the fact that the same text has been adapted for both foundation and higher students. I also like the fact that the vocabulary needed for the translations is part of the reading activity and so by seeing it numerous times hopefully it helps to reinforce it.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7213)
On the whole a fantastic resource with clear progression tailored to suit the different needs of our GCSE students.
Offers a range of activities on every topic, which is differentiated throughout and places emphasis on a high level of grammatical awareness and understanding, which is essential for good performance in the new GCSE writing exam.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6290, 6620)
I really like this resource as it is clearly differentiated and offers a range of activities on every topic. It enhances learning by offering a range of extended tasks at different levels on all topics. This resource matches the specification well and is clearly accessible to all learners, allowing thorough practice of new elements such as translation and the emphasis on grammar.
- GCSE 9-1 AQA French (8658)
- GCSE AQA Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE AQA French Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE AQA French Foundation
- GCSE AQA French Higher
- GCSE AQA French Homeworks
- GCSE AQA Homeworks
- GCSE French
- GCSE Homeworks
- Identity and Culture
- MFL Differentiated Homeworks
- Theme 1
- Theme 1: Identity and Culture
- Current and future study and employment
- Local, national, international and global areas of interest
- Theme 2
- Theme 2: Local, national, international and global areas of interest
- Theme 3
- Theme 3: Current and future study and employment
- GCSE 9-1 AQA German (8668)
- GCSE AQA German Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE AQA German Foundation
- GCSE AQA German Higher
- GCSE AQA German Homeworks
- GCSE German
- GCSE AQA Spanish Higher
- GCSE AQA Spanish Differentiated Homeworks
- GCSE AQA Spanish Homeworks
- GCSE Spanish
- GCSE 9-1 AQA Spanish (8698)
- GCSE AQA Spanish Foundation