Differentiated Topical Articles for GCSE German
A pack of 15 interesting and up-to-date articles based around recent events, contemporary themes and German culture. Fully differentiated and accompanied by relevant language activities, these texts will enthuse and engage students while ensuring they get the most out of what they read!
An excellent resource with very good, current texts geared towards the new GCSE specification
- Topical issues and modern-day themes make texts relevant and relatable
- All articles are linked to topics from 2016 GCSE specifications – the perfect supplement to the course! Ready to buy and use now, this is the perfect resource to bridge the gap between the specs!
- Three tiers of differentiation – 6 Foundation, 3 Medium and 6 Higher articles – to use at all stages of GCSE course and with all abilities.
- Each text accompanied by vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, translation and writing exercises. Plus! Extension activities for those who work quickly.
- Full answers provided for easy marking and teacher-, peer- or self-assessment marking
What do teachers say about this resource? (6276)
An excellent resource with very good, current texts geared towards the new GCSE specification and accompanied by new exercises such as the translations from and into English. Both Foundation and Higher tier worksheets are pitched at the right level and I quite like the fact that there is also a medium level which can be used by both tiers. Students have the opportunity to practise at their own level which encourages them to become independent learners.
I like the variety of structures and vocabulary presented by the chosen texts in this resource. I can imagine they would create great opportunities for teachers to ask students to explain grammatical constructions and even idioms during lessons as well as modelling.