AS Level AQA History Teaching Pack, Option 2H: France in Revolution, 1774–1795
- Detailed lesson plans, including relevant starters, plenaries and main tasks
- Engaging student notes for every lesson. Fully illustrated with clear learning aims
- Imaginative and innovative exam-relevant activities for every lesson
Lead your students to success with this teaching pack, featuring: schemes of work, lesson plans, student-friendly notes and engaging activities to cover every aspect of the 2015 AS specification.
Everything you need…
- Complete notes with full coverage of the new specification
- Regular & varied activities engage students with different learning styles to consolidate learning
- Recap questions ensure students retain key information
- Exam-style activities focus on key exam skills, including source skills
- Packed full of illustrations, tables, and sources so your students never lose interest
- Key terms defined throughout
…Planned out for you!
- Lesson plans, including starters and plenaries
- Ready-made worksheets support extension tasks – answers provided
- Clear scheme of work so you can be sure the specification is covered