KS3 Computing Interact!ve
Engaging exercises and theory notes complement teaching and learning of the new 2014 Computing curriculum. Provides a range of exciting options for classwork and homework.
- Concise theory notes for the main topics, providing a brief overview of the key concepts
- Embedded animations provide a visual demonstration of concepts such as sorting algorithms and the fetch-execute cycle
- Great for introducing a topic, or for recapping it
- Includes HTML front-end for easy access to all notes and activities
- 48 drag-and-drop exercises covering algorithms, programming, data representation, hardware and digital literacy
- Instant feedback = no marking required!
- Use in conjunction with the notes to assess student understanding