BUSS4 Research Theme: Comparative Case Studies with Model Essays for Section A
Technological Change: e-commerceComparison 1: HMV and Spotify
Comparison 2: Tesco and Ocado
Comparison 3: Comparethemarket and Groupon
Comparison 4: The Times and The Guardian
Comparison 5: Primark and H&M
Comparison 6: London Licensed Taxi and UBER
Six comparative case studies for the new BUSS4 research theme – each focusing on different aspects of the 2016 research theme.
- Detailed articles each discuss and compare two case studies of businesses with contrasting issues relating to e-commerce
- Additional research links and pointers to encourage research
- Plenty of Comprehension & Discussion Questions ensure students get the most out of the case studies
An extremely thorough group of case studies, with excellent coverage of the Research Theme... asked questions that allow students to carry out thorough research... the material is so relevant. G Nocher, Head of Business & Independent Reviewer (2012 edn)
- NEW Analysis & Evaluation activities for each comparison develop these key exam skills
- Essay Questions in AQA style
- Model A-Grade Essays show students how to compete in the exam!
Specifically designed to extend knowledge & practise essay-writing skills. Perfect preparation for the 2015 exam!
We used the resource to enrich teaching... Increased knowledge of real world and exam technique clarified... Detailed examples, lots of practice answers... Buy it... Matches the specification 100%. F Beran, Subject Leader, Customer (2012)