Romeo and Juliet: Study Guide for GCSE (first teaching 2015)
Leave no stone unturned when studying Romeo and Juliet with this brilliantly comprehensive guide.
Students will be prepared for any question with detailed yet accessible analysis, regular tasks, and engaging features such as a table of key relationships.
An excellent source of support and extended study. The resource is so thorough and precise... Allows the teacher to ensure they cover all aspects of the text. S Owen, English Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All scenes are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Indicative Content – Ensures all key content is covered. Great support for busy teachers!
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Key term glossary
- Further reading
- Original illustrations
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Extended essay questions for excellent exam practice
Includes suggested answers to relevant tasks.