Al Ritmo: Magazines for GCSE Spanish
No longer a subscription! Get three colour magazines with activities, answers and recordings for £69.
Each edition brimming with articles and activities!
Al Ritmo offers authentic topical texts in Spanish on fascinating events, cultures and traditions within Spain and Latin America. In colour and with illustrations, these educational magazines will provide a refreshing step away from traditional learning – inspiring GCSE students to engage fully with the Spanish-speaking world and providing teachers with original resources.The three magazine themes are titled as follows to represent themes across all boards :
- Identity and Culture
- Local, National and International Life
- School, Jobs and Future Aspirations
The pack includes recordings of selected articles indicated by headphones in the contents page. Ensure that your students hear native speakers read authentic texts to practice their listening and pronunciation skills.
An excellent resource...
...for whole class teaching/individual or pair extension/consolidation work. Clear reference made to exam specifications at start... Clearly identifiable differentiated activities... A huge variety of task and text types..
A sneak peek:
Students can read interesting facts in the ‘Spotlight’ articles, delve into the life and trials of brother and sister duo Sara and Salvador in the ‘Gossip column’ peruse the ‘Themed articles’ tailored to three different levels… and much more!
This resource appeals because it is something different to the usual workbook whilst still staying loyal to the GCSE specification
- Suitable for all students – articles and activities are differentiated for Foundation, Crossover or Higher for easy use
- Themes and topics inspired by the new specs – students will engage with relevant issues and learn useful vocabulary
- Stimulating activities based on exam question types – practical skills development without the pressure of timed exam practice
- Fun games – students can continue to learn while playing solo, paired and group games
Flexible! For use in class, as independent extension work for eager students, as homework, for extra topic revision and cover work.