Part-Time Mailshot Work
Please note that at present there are no vacancies for Mailshot Work - however this changes on a weekly basis. To be kept informed of future work please subscribe to the Job Email list on our Vacancies page
We are a small friendly organisation that urgently require temporary staff for packing personalised educational advertisements into envelopes for large mailshots. Our hours of work are Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.00pm. The work is flexible, but generally minimum availability should be 2 days a week. Preference will be given to those whom have consistent availability and are willing to help out with other small jobs as they arise. There may occasionally be opportunities to help in other departments with tasks such as data-entry and packing up resources. This role might especially suit people who have other employment or educational commitments, or those who would need to fit work around childcare for example.
Ideally applicants should:
- Have a good understanding of English and excellent spoken English
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be organised, accurate and precise
- Have basic knowledge of postcodes
- Have excellent dexterity, as you will need to pack envelopes with speed
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have staying power!
For this packing work, from April 2018:
- Age 25+: pay is £8.22 per hour (£9.22 including holiday pay)
- Age 21-24: pay is £7.75 per hour (£8.69 including holiday pay)
- Age 18-20: pay is £7.16 per hour (£8.02 including holiday pay)
Please bring with you on your first day:
- If you are a British Citizen - a passport and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are a national of a European Economic Area country - a national passport or national identity card and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are an asylum seeker - an Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating you are permitted to take employment, with a photocopy for our records.
- Otherwise - a passport issued by the Home Office endorsed to show you can stay in the UK and do this kind of work and a photocopy for our records.
Please see Right to Work in the UK for further guidance.
Please note that at present there are no vacancies for Mailshot Work - however this changes on a weekly basis. To be kept informed of future work please subscribe to the Job Email list on our Vacancies page.