Part-Time Mailshot Work
Please note that at present there are no vacancies for Mailshot Work - however this changes on a weekly basis. To be kept informed of future work please subscribe to the Job Email list on our Vacancies page
We are a small friendly organisation that urgently require temporary staff for packing personalised educational advertisements into envelopes for large mailshots. Our hours of work are Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.00pm. The work is flexible, but generally minimum availability should be 2 days a week. Preference will be given to those whom have consistent availability and are willing to help out with other small jobs as they arise. There may occasionally be opportunities to help in other departments with tasks such as data-entry and packing up resources. This role might especially suit people who have other employment or educational commitments, or those who would need to fit work around childcare for example.
Ideally applicants should:
- Have a good understanding of English and excellent spoken English
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be organised, accurate and precise
- Have basic knowledge of postcodes
- Have excellent dexterity, as you will need to pack envelopes with speed
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have staying power!
For this packing work:
- Age 23+: pay is £10.94 per hour (£12.26 including holiday pay)
- Age 21-22: pay is £10.69 per hour (£11.98 including holiday pay)
- Age 18-20: pay is £8.61 per hour (£9.66 including holiday pay)
Please bring suitable ID with you on your first day. Please see Right to Work in the UK for further guidance.
Please note that at present there are no vacancies for Mailshot Work - however this changes on a weekly basis. To be kept informed of future work please subscribe to the Job Email list on our Vacancies page.